Push notifications lead to more sales. Over 50% of the people that sign up for push notifications do it in order to gain access to special or exclusive offers, information, alerts and important updates.
Push notifications through your Stikky customer service app are essential for driving customer engagement in your business. They provide a cost effective and time efficient way to personally connect with your customers and directly deliver important information about your latest products and services, deals and specials, and latest business news!
Push Notifications Broken Down and Explained:
What are push notifications?
A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device. You can send them at any time. Users don’t have to be in the app or using their devices to receive them.
Why are they used?
Push notifications provide convenience and value to app users. For example, users can receive:
- Notify users immediately of news, announcements and updates
- Let customers know of specials, offers and deals
- Remind customers they have a booking or appointment
Check out how a push notification appears on your users phone:
Here’s how your industry might use a push notification:
- A physio, chiropractor or medical business might send out a push notification about appointment availability if they have had lots of cancellations or free appointments available
- A salon might send out a push notification with their latest hair special
- A restaurant or food ordering app might send out a push notification when they have a discount night or new menu
You can use push notifications are a way to speak directly to a user. They don’t get caught in spam filters, or forgotten in an inbox. They can also remind users to use an app, whether the app is open or not.
What’s more, your push notifications are stored within the message feature of your app and acts as a communication channel of alerts for your app users:
They can also be used to drive actions, such as:
- Promoting products or offers to increase sales
- Improving customer experience
- Sending transactional receipts right away
- Driving users to other marketing channels, such as social networks
Push notifications are the driving force the work hand-in-hand with customer loyalty, referrals and reviews to ultimately grow your business.