In our fast developing digital world, it is crucial for your business website to be completely optimized for mobile and to further provide consumers with a mobile app to separate yourself from competitors, increase sales, and retain customers.
Research shows that 57% of mobile users will abandon your website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load and 30% will leave a purchase transaction if the shopping cart isn’t optimised for mobile devices.
4 reasons why entrepreneurs and small businesses should have a mobile optimised website:
- Mobile users want information delivered instantaneously in digestible bites and will often engage in impulse buys.
- Mobile gets consumer traffic flow as one quarter of the globe’s web searches are conducted on a mobile device by over a billion users worldwide.
- Mobile induces better brand engagement as people are interacting with your brand and forming an opinion based on a satisfying mobile experience.
- Reduce your bounce rate as content on a website doesn’t always look good on mobile, provide visitors with a good user experience to engage them for longer before they leave.
4 reasons why entrepreneurs and small businesses should have a mobile app:
- Provide more value to customers by creating a loyalty program within your app that gives back to your customers.
- Build a stronger brand by showing your app users why they should trust you and what your brand stands for.
- Connect better with customers by prioritising customer service and offering them 24/7 access to your business, bookings, information and more.
- Boost profits by increasing customer satisfaction which leads to repeat sales and introduce a shopping cart to your app.
More reasons to adopt a mobile app strategy to encourage more customer engagement and satisfaction:
- Inform users of new products and offers
- Stand out from the competition
- Reach out to younger demographics
- Sync users’ email and social media accounts
- Using location data
The convenience of digitalising your business while evolving with the rapidly expanding technology in our everyday lives will place your business with a strong presence at the forefront of your industry!