With so many different digital marketing options and platforms, it is easy to get overwhelmed.
You want to make the most out of your marketing budget and deliver campaigns that are easy to manage so that you can consistently deliver your message to your audience.
Email Marketing is a tried and test tool, that is cost effective and allows you to reach your audience directly. Check out these impressive stats that show how email marketing can drive business and get the results you’ve been looking for!
Here are some reasons your Business needs to use Email Marketing –
- Email’s return on investment is Huge – You can expect to receive an average of $38 for every $1 spent
- Find and Keep more Customers – 80% of Professionals say it drives customer acquisition & retention
- Email Users Worldwide Growing – There will be 3 billion email users worldwide by 2020
- Billions of Emails sent daily – There is expected to be 246 billion emails sent daily by the end of 2019
- Get into the palm of their hand – 88% of smartphone users actively read their email on their phones
- People prefer Email – 72% of consumers prefer to use email as their source of communication
- Consumers want to hear more from you – 61% of consumers enjoy emails weekly, 28% want more!
- Personal Greetings boost sales – Personalised emails deliver 6x higher transaction rates
- Comparing with Facebook – People are 2x more likely to signup to email than interact on Facebook
- Email Conversion rates higher – Email conversion rates are higher than Social & Search combined
Feel free to read more about how Email Marketing benefits Small Business.
(Statistics and graphics sourced by Constant Contact)