SEO often seems like one of those back-end things of a website that the technical people always tell you you should have, but you have no idea what it really is or what it does and what difference it will really make to your business.
Using SEO can give your business more visibility
It has the potential to attract customers to you that you otherwise would not have been able to reach. Good SEO has the potential to increase your customer base and therefore make a positive difference to your annual turnover.
What is SEO?
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.
8 Benefits of SEO for Small Business:
- It creates a better and more user friendly website
- Finds new customers and assists business growth
- Allows you to explore new markets online
- Helps you achieve better conversion rates
- Helps you build brand awareness through better rankings
- Allows you to bypass competition
- Lets you open your business 24/7
- Assists with social media